Well if you have something you'd like to add feel free to help me out, it would help me out so much. What you can do, is make a new page and make it a template and create one for the site. I'm not that great myself, so I usually ask other Admins on other sites to help me out.[K+B!] Z3R0R3104D 〜なのです [lit. "it is so"] Loneliness, Fighting back again, Seems to be like it never ends, Give us hope through the love of peaceful shine on me. (It’s English that’s not English but appears to be English.)] LOLwut? DX 05:50, July 30, 2011 (UTC)
Community Central:Community Development Team/Requests
This is a discussion so that we can give the wiki a new look, I don't think my handy work is awesome. D: Anyways some requirements...
- The requester should be either an admin, or link to a discussion with an admin of the wiki and agreeing to skin design and homepage help.
- The wiki should have at least one active admin, meaning he or she has made at least one edit in the last 7 days.
- The wiki should have at least 50 content pages. Stubs (pages listed at Special:ShortPages that are less than 200 bytes) should make up no more than 1/5th (20%) of all pages on the wiki.
- The wiki should have a clear category structure to help readers navigate around the site. Every content page should be in a category. (Special:UncategorizedPages should be empty.)
- The wiki should not be in the middle of choosing new admins, or any other upheavals. It should be a stable, friendly place.
- The wiki should be using the Wikia welcome tool, signed by the admin(s) (MediaWiki:Welcome-user should say @latest, @sysop or the name of an admin).
- The wiki should not use offensive language or include inappropriate images.
This is open to talk if anything :/ even to 'A wikia contributor' And for those who don't know, I'm the active admin here. tootles
Of the things mention Above, Currently we meet the 1st, 2nd, 5th, and 6th.
If anyone has anything to say I'll be more then happy to read it, here or on my user page.
Z3R0R3104D is Desu Desu [lit. I'm awesome] 22:58, April 16, 2012 (UTC)
This is something I just noticed, but on the home page on the Media tab, "Aquarion" is spelled wrong lol. Also on the page called "Aquarion Logos Episode 10", well, can we just delete it? When I was trying to make the page work for the Episode Guide, I accidently created another page (and I couldn't just delete it because I'm not an admin) trying to make it refirect to the episode page (by renaming it). I already put everything on it on the new page I accidently created, so now it's just a blank page lol. Fuzzyfufa (talk) 00:11, August 1, 2016 (UTC)